21. January 2021
Overview of Keno Game
Keno is one of the popular lottery game that is played both at land-based and online casinos around the world. The game is entirely based on chance, and it is very simple and straightforward to play. The history of the game can be traced all the back to China, and this started over 2000 years ago. The game was brought to the United States by China immigrants in the 18th century. In its early days, the game was played with 80 Chinese characters, which was later replaced by 80 Arabic numerals in the USA. To know more, you can check out jessestoner.net/ .
- During a time in Nevada, the Arabic numerals were associated with the name of a racehorse which made the game to be known as Racehorse Keno. The horses'' name vanish in 1951. This was when a tax was passed in off-track horse betting.
- The origin name of the game was commonly known as baige piao, which literally means ""White Pigeon Ticket"".
The Keno game has some terminologies that players need to understand before getting started to play the lottery-based game. Among this terminologies is the ticket, which is the card that the players will use in picking their numbers. Also, you will come across Spot. This is the exact number that the player picks. Catching a Spot is when a number that is randomly selected matches the players' number. Additionally, the paytable is the casino's possible payout in the game, and it is dependent on the total numbers that are drawn, how much is wagered and how many spots the player select.
The game of Keno is designed with simplicity. As such, players will find it very easy to understand the game rules. This kind of game offers instant result, and it is highly recommended for players who are not patient enough to wager on other casino games. The game of keno can be played by selecting a number from 1 to 80. Usually, a player can select from 1 to 10 numbers per gaming session. However, some Keno variants allow a player to choose up to 20 numbers at a time. The player can check out the free version of the game before getting started.
- There is various type of bets in the game of Keno. One of these is the Straight Bet. This kind of bet is one certain number. You might be required to hit all the numbers or some of the numbers based on the amount that you choose.
- Another type of bet is the Way Ticker Bet. In this bet, you can choose various groupings and number amounts.
- Split Tickets: The Split ticket combines more than one straight bets together.
- Combination Tickets: As the name suggest, the combination ticket allows you to have a different type of Keno bets on the same ticket. Other types of bets in the game include King Number Tickets and Progressive Jackpot Games.
In this game, the number of spots you pick and the bet you placed on them will determine your payout. Once you have selected your preferred numbers, you will be required to place a bet. After that, the game will begin when a set of 20 numbers are drawn randomly. If the numbers match the one you selected, then you win. You don't have to match all the 20 numbers before you can hit a jackpot. A jackpot is usually awarded for the 9th or 10th number ticket when you hit all the numbers. Mostly, players choose from 3 to 9 numbers.
Keno is a game with a very high casino house advantage. We also know that the game of Keno is a game of chance. However, there is some strategy that a player can use to increase their odds of winning in the game. Among these strategies is the Keno Martingale Strategy. This is one of the strategies with the highest risk exposure, but it is very rewarding. In this strategy, a player needs to double their bets for every loss. By doing so, they can win back their losses when they win. Another strategy is the 1-3-2-6 Keno betting strategy. Choose the strategy that fits your betting bankroll.